Friday, November 30, 2012

The Joker looks like... Regan MacNeil?!?

The current look of the faceless Joker from November's Batman #14.
I made this observation about twenty minutes ago. Every time I look at this new version of the Joker, I'm constantly reminded of the horrifying demon Pazuzu that possesses Regan in The Exorcist. Remember that scene when Pazuzu's face is imposed on the right side of Regan's face, and it looks kind of like a nightmare version of Two-Face? Ugh, gives me the chills every time I see Mr. J's face now. 



Pazuzu/Regan "Two-Face"


"...Look at her eyes. Look at her eyes! For God's sake, what happened to her eyes!?" - Shelly from The Evil Dead.



I hope viewing this post filled your day with butterflies and sunflowers and all things lovely in the world <3 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I ended up here. Mom come pick me up, I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete